Tuesday, May 15, 2007

We're Done!

As the subject line suggests, we are officially done with classes (sorry to those of you that still have final exams to take, I wish you good luck). Having completed what was easily our most academically grueling week of the term, Jeff and I are currently bumming around Dublin. It feels good. I would be more descriptive, but I'm afraid I used up all my big words last week. We recovered and celebrated the end of the term by taking in a rather flamboyant production of The Importance of Being Earnest, part of the Dublin Gay Theatre Festival. It was good. We also visited the Irish-Jewish Museum, which had a lot of cool photographs and documents on display. I signed the guestbook and chatted with the very old man who runs the place. He was nice, in part because we gave donations.

What fun and interesting things have you done? Feel free to donate comments to our blog. You can look forward to a post from Jeff, and once he gets around to it, some pictures, as well.

No comments: