hey everybody,
Kevin has been hoggin' the blog lately so i've decided to add my two bits on dublin. Yesterday I was flipping through one of my guide books when I found a 'walking tour' section that involved a hiking trip to a dublin suburb, howth. Kevin and I geared up with some of our fellows and headed out to howth head. The directions were sketchy at best, but through the use of celtic and pagan magic we made it to the quartz-topped peak of howth head. the view was cool and it was all blustery, misty, and such...in other words it was pretty cool (like most things here)
we also visited the irish-jewish museum today and talked to a ancient sage-like guy who ran the place. He asked us some really good questions about our trip, Ireland, and what we thought we would take away from this experience. It was really cool to talk and reflect...especially considering that this is our last day. I'll try to get to a cafe to post pictures. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment