Sunday, May 6, 2007

Dubliners

And so we're back in the heart of the east-coast, highly developed, historically rich, no-free-internet capital of Ireland, Dublin. I don't have much time left, there are other people here waiting to use this computer that I'm on, so I'll make this brief. I'll also make this entirely picture-free, for there is no way for me to load pictures without the use of my laptop. This week should be tons of fun, the faculty are trying to squeeze in as much work as possible before our finals at week's end. I'm trying to squeeze every penny in a city where in some parts you can't even use a toilet without dropping a chunk of euro change. But it is still Ireland after all, and Jeff and I are still having a great time. Dublin is packed with stuff to do, and our final weeks here should bring a great deal of enjoyment. There's a bit of homesickness creeping in, but I try not to dwell on it. I hope everyone back home is making the most of their spring term, especially the seniors.

That about does it for now. Take 'er easy.

Kevin

No comments: