


hello there! (echo hello there)
Its been awhile since I've updated the blog so I've decided to do a few posts just on the really cool places we've been in the last week or so. Over the weekend, Kevin and I were lucky enough to partake in a mountain exhibition (hence the echo). Basically, we caught a bus to westport, which took a couple of hours, walked to a mountain, which took a couple of hours, climbed up the mountain, which took a couple of hours, and then climbed down the mountain, which took a couple of hours (noticing a trend?)
we were tired, stinky, sweaty, and sore but the journey was thoroughly worth it. The view from the top was stunning and Kevin and I will be able to say that we climbed a mountain. Yea, that's right...and what did you do today?
No comments:
Post a Comment