Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cork un-corked!



We've arrived in Cork and received an upgrade in accommodations. Kevin and I now have internet access in our room, so blog posting should become more frequent. We've taken a tour of the city already and even visited a really cool farmer's market. Cork has a much more "small town" feel to it than Dublin, and the city is filled with many small shops and alleyways. Classes are going great and we're spending a great deal of time on the political history of Ireland.


On the way to Cork, we stopped at several historical sights. High crosses, roundtowers, and an old monastic site comprised our long commute to Cork.


I've posted all of my pictures on the kodak easyshare online site. See my pics here. If the link doesn't work, send me your e-mail address at Coodman085@yahoo.com and I'll "officially" invite you.


No comments: